CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

School's Out- Almost!!

We've been laying pretty low these past few weeks. I haven't even taken very many pics of the boys. We had Mother's Day and I don't think I took any pics!! After such a busy March and April, it's been nice to just hang out at home. I am really looking forward to school being out for the summer! I'm not looking forward to the heat, especially since our air conditioner decided to finally die. We've been resurrecting it yearly and knew it would go eventually. I think we'll have to wait until this winter to replace it, so in the meantime we are investing in some window units to keep us cools this summer. After Memorial Day we are going to work hard on the potty training. They are usually pretty good about sitting on the potty, but that's usually all they do. It should be a fun summer between the potty training and switching to toddler beds instead of cribs. Is it too late to hire a nanny??

0 comments: